Did you qualify for NEET? Are you now waiting for the merit list to get admission in one of the premier medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh? If yes! Then we have an announcement for you. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh, has now extended the last date to download the UP-NEET seat allotment letter for the allotted college from November 12th to November 18, 2020 (after 1st round of counselling).
Nevertheless, the 2nd round counselling will begin on 20th November 2020, and the authorities will declare the seat allocation list on 10th December 2020. The last date for downloading the allotment letter will be from 10th December to 14th December 2020.
Here is the Time-table for First round counselling:
|The date for online registration||5th November 2020 4 pm onwards to 8th November 2020 2 pm|
|List of registered candidates||9th November 2020|
|Date of verification and submission of security fees||From November 6th, 2020 to November 9th, 2020|
|Date of online choice filling||From 6th November 2020 to 10th November 2020|
|Declaration of seat allotment result||11/12th November 2020|
|Date to download seat allotment letter||From 12th November 2020 to 18th November 2020|
Time-table for second round counselling:
|The date for online registration||20th November 2020 4 pm onwards to 23rd November 2020 2 pm|
|List of registered candidates||23rd November 2020|
|Date of verification and submission of security fees||From November 24th, 2020 to November 27th, 2020|
|Date of online choice filling||From 7th December 2020 to 8th December 2020|
|Declaration of seat allotment result||10th December 2020|
|Date to download seat allotment letter||From 10th December 2020 to 14th December 2020|
- According to the instruction, online registration will be done only as per the schedule.
- Besides registration, a non-refundable nominal charge of Rs. 2000+ bank charges will be charged through online payment for candidates appearing for the first or second round of counselling.
- Nevertheless, the registration will be complete only after the online payment is made.
- Although online registration/ security deposit/document verification does not ensure seat allocation.
- Document verification will only start after the deposition of the security deposit.
Any change regarding the dates for online counselling will be announced by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh. For any change in dates, please refer to www.updgme.in or https://upneet.gov.in