The Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan State NEET Counselling. The NEET qualified candidates will be eligible to participate in the NEET Counselling 2021. The counselling process will be conducted in three rounds. The first and second rounds will be conducted online and the mop-up round will be conducted offline.
It is mandatory for the applicants to fill the application form. The candidates who do not fill the application form will not be eligible for allotment.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||NEET-UG|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET Result 2021||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Starting Date||To be announced soon|
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Starting Date||To be announced soon|
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|No of Govt MBBS Seats||3000|
|No of Private MBBS Seats||1300|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021 Dates –
|Online application form release date||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of the application form||To be announced|
|Provisional merit list||To be announced|
|First Round of Counselling||To be announced|
|Second Round of Counselling||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting to the allotted college||To be announced|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Must have the Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan|
|Must have qualified for the NEET entrance exam|
|Must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the compulsory subjects with a minimum of |
50% marks for UR/OBC candidates40% marks for SC/ST candidates45% marks for Physically Handicap candidates
|Must have completed 17 years of age by December 31, 2021|
Category Wise Seat Reservation –
|Wards of Defence personnel||1|
Related Blog – NEET Toppers List 2021: State Wise Ranks & Marks
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021 College Wise Seat Matrix
Rajasthan Government Medical Colleges Seat Intake –
|Name of the Institute||Total no of Seats|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||150|
|RNT Medical College, Udaipur||150|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||250|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|Government Medical College, Kota||150|
|Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar||150|
|Dr SN Medical College||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Science, Jaipur||100|
Private Medical Colleges In Rajasthan –
|Name of the Institute||No of Seats|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital Udaipur||150|
|American International Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bedwas||150|
|National Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jaipur||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur||150|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Procedure
The qualified candidates in NEET can participate in the counselling process. Here are the steps to participate in Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2021:
- Registration – The candidates must provide their academic, personal and contact details to register for the Rajasthan Medical Counselling process. To complete the registration process, they have to pay the required fee via online payment mode.
- Publishing of State Merit List – The state merit list will be published by the officials. This list will include the names of selected candidates, their roll number and rank obtained.
- Document Verification – This is an important step. The selected candidates have to report to the allotted counselling centres with all the relevant documents for verification. Only the candidates who have successfully completed the document verification process will be allowed to fill in their preferences.
- Choice-Filling and Locking – After the verification of documents, candidates must fill out an online form to confirm their selection for the institute. To submit their choices for seat allocation, candidates must lock their preferences.
- Seat Allotment – The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their preferences, rank obtained, marks secured, availability of seats and reservation criteria. The candidates have to pay the required amount of fees to confirm the seat allocation. The seat allotment letter will be sent to applicants online. If a candidate does not get the seat of their choice, he/she can participate in subsequent rounds of seat allocation.
- Reporting at the College – Once the seats have been allotted to the candidates, they have to report to the institute on the specified date and time to confirm their admission.
Documents Required For Rajasthan Counselling
|SL. No||Documents Required|
|1.||NEET Score Card|
|3.||10th Mark Sheet|
|4.||12th mark sheet|
|6.||Passport Size Photo|
|8||Provisional Allotment Letter|
|9||Fee Payment Receipt|
|10||Provisional Allotment Letter|
|11||Print Out of Application Form|
|13||Fee Payment Receipt|
The Medical Education, Rajasthan is the official authority to conduct the Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021.
There are around 2,900 MBBS seats and 1300 private medical seats in Rajasthan.
The NEET qualified candidates are eligible to participate in the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2021.
The candidates have to register on the official website of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan: https://education.rajasthan.gov.in/ .