NEET 2021 examination was conducted on the 12th of September across the various exam centres. The examination was conducted by National Testing Agency under the strict COVID protocols. The NEET counselling is expected to be started by the end of October and the NEET 2021 candidates are eagerly waiting for the exam results.
Uttar Pradesh is a northern Indian state. It is the most populous state in India and the world’s most populous country subdivision, with a population of nearly 200 million people. The state had 12 exam centres and according to unofficial reports, 1,54,705 students have attended the NEET examination in Uttar Pradesh. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh, conducts the medical admission procedures in Uttar Pradesh. Admission to 7528 MBBS seats in Uttar Pradesh will be provided based on the results earned by candidates in NEET 2021. This article summarises the entire MBBS admission procedure in Uttar Pradesh.
The Eligibility criteria for admission to various Medical Seats in Uttar Pradesh are given below. The NEET qualified candidates can go through it and understand the key points of eligibility
- For admission to UP medical colleges, aspirants must be a resident of the state.
- Candidates must have finished their class 12 with a grade point average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English. While reserved category applicants must score 40% in class 12, PwD’s must score at least 45%.
- If an applicant has finished classes 10 and 12 at a school in the state, they do not need to produce a domicile certificate. If, on the other hand, an aspirant finished classes 10 and 12 outside of the state, they must provide proof of their accurate domicile.
- To be eligible to participate in the UP medical admissions process, candidates must take and pass the NEET-UG 2021 exam with a minimum necessary percentile decided by the authority
NEET 2021: MBBS Admission Procedure in Uttar Pradesh
DMET, Lucknow, would be in place to manage UP medical 2021 admissions for 85% of state quota seats and 100% of private college seats. There will be three rounds of UP NEET counselling, including a mop-up round for vacant seats.
- The counselling will take place online at their official website – upneet.gov.in.
- Candidates will be asked to submit their college and course preferences during the counselling session.
- Seats will be assigned to qualified candidates based on their choices, state merit rank, NEET score, reservation, and other parameters.
- Following each round of counselling, the Uttar Pradesh NEET seat allotment list will be published.
- Students who have been allotted seats must report to the assigned institute to complete the admission procedure.
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021: Cut-off for Government Medical Colleges
|01||Autonomous State Medical College and Associated Teaching Hospital, Bahraich||15450||610||16990||606|
|02||Autonomous State Medical College, Ayodhya||12632||617||13986||614|
|03||Autonomous State Medical College, Basti||14949||611||16846||607|
|04||Autonomous State Medical College, Firozabad||14001||614||16006||609|
|05||Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur||9296||627||11310||621|
|06||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||4095||649||6004||640|
|07||Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda||14736||612||15619||610|
|08||Government Institute of Medical Sciences, Greater Noida||8357||631||11318||621|
|09||Government Medical College and Super Facility Hospital, Azamgarh||13058||616||14493||612|
|10||Government Medical College, Badaun||13963||614||16080||609|
|11||Government Medical College, Jalaun||12393||618||15057||611|
|12||Government Medical College, Kannauj||11187||621||13004||616|
|13||GSVM Medical College, Kanpur||5584||641||6788||636|
|14||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||2568||657||4050||649|
|15||Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut||7892||632||9478||627|
|16||Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar||11759||620||13524||615|
|17||Maharani Laxmibai Medical College Hospital, Jhansi||10328||624||12067||619|
|18||Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad||7355||634||8986||629|
|19||Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra||9160||628||10051||625|
|20||Shaikh Ul Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College, Saharanpur||11166||621||13556||615|
|21||State Medical College, Shahjahanpur||14692||612||16503||607|
|22||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai||10997||622||12500||618|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021: Cut-off for Private Medical Colleges
|Career Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Lucknow||627373||163|
|Eras Lucknow Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow||365561||276|
|FH Medical College, Agra||550297||191|
|GS Medical College and Hospital, Hapur||414763||250|
|Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi||243495||354|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||180879||404|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur||284238||325|
|Integral Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Lucknow||491476||214|
|KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura||310144||308|
|Krishna Mohan Medical College and Hospital, Mathura||466971||225|
|Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||314644||305|
|National Capital Region Institute of Medical Sciences, Meerut||497919||211|
|Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar||203317||385|
|Subharti Medical College, Meerut||167630||416|
|Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences, Gautam Budh Nagar||410433||252|
|Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||388616||263|
|Rajshree Medical Research Institute, Bareilly||338858||291|
|Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Hapur||312493||307|
|Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kanpur||251547||347|
|Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital, Bareilly||199725||388|
|Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur||212885||377|
|Saraswati Medical College, Unnao||452711||231|
|School of Medical Sciences and Research, Greater Noida||133846||448|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||94467||491|
|Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College and Research Center, Moradabad||359733||279|
|TS Misra Medical College and Hospital, Lucknow||361105||278|
|United Institute of Medical Sciences, Prayagraj||500600||210|
|Varun Arjun Medical College, Shahjahanpur||555912||188|
|Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences, Gajraula||527551||200|
Related Blogs you should definitely read
- NEET Counselling FAQS 2021
- NEET Conuselling Mistakes Students should Avoid
- Kerala NEET 2021 Counselling: Dates, Eligibility, Admission & cut-off
- NEET Counselling 2021: MBBS Counselling Process & Cut-off in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021: Dates, Eligibility & Procedure
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2021 : Dates, Eligibility & Cut offs
- Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021: Dates, Cut-Off & Eligibility