NEET examination is the one and only way to get into a medical seat in any of the government or private medical colleges in India. The NEET examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency under the rules and regulations put forward by the Government of India. The NEET examination is attended by more than 15 lakhs of students yearly. The competition level of the NEET examination is higher while compared with other public examinations of the country.
To do well in any exam, you must first lay a solid foundation. In the case of the NEET examination, the NCERT syllabus is the foundation. If you are thorough with the NCERT syllabus you can easily crack the NEET examination. The challenge of preparing for NEET 2022 in three months is difficult because the NEET syllabus is extensive and the number of candidates taking the exam is very high. The vastness of the syllabus might scare you but a candidate with a strong dedication and hard effort to their studies can pass the NEET 2022 at ease.
How to crack NEET 2022 in just three months?
Check the below-given steps for NEET 2022 three months preparation
- Be familiar with the exam pattern
- Prepare a study planner/timetable
- Notes Preparation
- Attend Mock tests
- Work on Previous year question papers
- Maintain a good diet
1. Be familiar with the exam pattern
The table below can give you a brief about the NEET 202 exam pattern
|Exam Date||Not yet announced|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (Paper-Pen)|
|Language||English & 12 other regional Languages|
|Question Type||Multiple-choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||200 questions (Only 180 questions needs to be attended)|
|Marking||+4 Marks for each correct option|
|Negative Marking||-1 for each wrong answer|
2. Drafting a Study Planner
A timetable is the most effective and efficient method of exam preparation.
It allows you to keep track of your preparation, and with a well-planned timetable, you can ensure that all syllabus areas are touched. According to experts, sticking to a strict timetable for NEET preparation can deliver positive results. We’d like to share a few easy methods for creating an effective timetable for your preparation needs.
- Check for the topics in all the four subjects
- Split the topics into three categories and give them taglines like “Cold,” “Warm,” and “Hot.”
- Cold should comprise easy topics or areas in which you are proficient.
- Include the mild subjects in the phrase “Warm.”
- The hot tagline should cover time-consuming or difficult-to-understand topics.
Set a target score to achieve and divide your timetable into four portions
- Fill the first section of the timetable with items assigned as cold, and the second section with topics assigned as warm. Fill the third section with the topics listed in the Hot tagline.
- Set aside the fourth column for adding feedback on your preparation so that you can improve yourself by referring to it.
The timetable has now been completely drafted; the next step is execution
- Start the day with the topics which come under the cold tagline.
- Starting with the cold topics will give you the confidence to approach the warm and hot topics without fear.
- Spend more time on the hot topics and thoroughly review them on a daily basis.
- In the Warm category, include previous year’s question papers. Try answering almost all of the questions from the previous year’s question paper and compare your answers to the answer key.
- Make your own questions and try to answer them. Attend at least one mock test per day so that you can evaluate yourself and put in additional effort on the required topics.
We have created a study planner for you guys. Please take a look at it
3. Notes Preparation
This is the most important section of NEET preparation. The notes help you to have a proper idea to go through the subjects deeply. Notes can be used for revision as well as study purposes. Let’s see the preparation of the notes..
You must analyze each and every word in the syllabus. While taking notes, you must create notes around the same words that are in our syllabus. You must take notes on the same things that are unclear to you and those that are clear to you. Don’t miss any concepts.
You can use highlighters in different colours to highlight the important topics as well as frequently tested concepts. Add figures, different step-by-step processes in the notes.
Related Blog – How to make revision notes for NEET?
4. Attend Mock Tests
Mock tests are simulations of real exams that can be used to practice exam patterns in a test-like situation. Attending a number of mock tests allows you to assess your performance while also strengthening your time management skills. A mock test will help you identify your weak points so you can work to improve them.
Basidia’s mock tests are identical simulations of real NEET exams, along with a rank predictor and in-depth analysis. Basidia is the only learning platform that has developed the new NEET pattern test series in a short time. It has helped the NEET 2021 candidates a lot.
Since you are looking for three months of preparation we suggest attending at least two mock tests a day
Practice Now – Practice Full-Length NEET Mock Test for Free
5. Previous Year Question Papers
This is the most efficient and effective method for mastering the examination pattern as well as the syllabus. This allows you to cover every possible question that may be asked on the NEET exam. Previous year’s questions with adequate explanations can be found via Basdia, and even the Internet is an excellent source for getting previous year’s question papers, but finding the proper explanation would be difficult.
Below we are providing you with the previous year’s questions with detailed solutions. These are segregated topic-wise so that you would get a complete idea.
NEET Physics Previous Questions With Solutions
|Topic||PYQs & detailed Solutions|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Practice Now|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Practice Now|
|Current Electricity||Practice Now|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Practice Now|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Practice Now|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Practice Now|
|Laws of motion||Practice Now|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Practice Now|
|The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Practice Now|
|Oscillations and Waves||Practice Now|
|Physical-world and Measurement||Practice Now|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Practice Now|
|Semi-Conductor Electronics||Practice Now|
|Work Energy and Power||Practice Now|
NEET Chemistry Previous Year Questions with Solutions
|Topic||PYQs & detailed Solutions|
|Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers||Practice Now|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||Practice Now|
|Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Practice Now|
|Basic Organic Chemistry||Practice Now|
|Chemical Bonding||Practice Now|
|Chemical Kinematics||Practice Now|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||Practice Now|
|Coordination Chemistry||Practice Now|
|Environmental Chemistry||Practice Now|
|Group 13 & 14||Practice Now|
|Group 15, 16, 17, & 18||Practice Now|
|Isolation of Elements||Practice Now|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||Practice Now|
|Periodic Properties of Elements||Practice Now|
|Redox Reactions||Practice Now|
|Solid State||Practice Now|
|States of Matter||Practice Now|
|Structure of Atoms||Practice Now|
|Surface Chemistry||Practice Now|
NEET Botany Previous Year Questions With Solutions
|Topic||PYQs & Detailed Solutions|
|Living World||Practice Now|
|Transport in Plants||Practice Now|
|Anatomy of Flowering Plants||Practice Now|
|Biodiversity and Conservation||Practice Now|
|Biological Classification||Practice Now|
|Cell Cycle and Cell Division||Practice Now|
|Cell – The unit of life||Practice Now|
|Environmental Issues||Practice Now|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||Practice Now|
|Mineral Nutrition||Practice Now|
|Molecular Basis Of Inheritance||Practice Now|
|Morphology of Flowering Plants||Practice Now|
|Organisms and Population||Practice Now|
|Photosynthesis in Higher Plants||Practice Now|
|Plant Growth and Development||Practice Now|
|Plant Kingdom||Practice Now|
|Principles of Inheritance||Practice Now|
|Respirations in Plants||Practice Now|
|Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants||Practice Now|
|Strategies for Enhancement of Food Reproduction||Practice Now|
NEET Zoology Previous Year Questions With Solutions
|Topic||PYQs & Detailed Solutions|
|Animal Kingdom||Practice Now|
|Biotechnology and its technology||Practice Now|
|Biotechnology Principles and Processes||Practice Now|
|Body Fluids and Circulation||Practice Now|
|Breathing and Exchange of Gases||Practice Now|
|Chemical Coordination and Integration||Practice Now|
|Digestion and Absorption||Practice Now|
|Excretory Products and their Elimination||Practice Now|
|Human Health and Disease||Practice Now|
|Human Reproduction||Practice Now|
|Locomotion and Movement||Practice Now|
|Neural Control and Coordination||Practice Now|
|Reproductive Health||Practice Now|
|Structural Organisation in Animals||Practice Now|
Related Post – Check for NEET 2020,2019,2018, 2017 Previous Year questions
6. NEET Revisions
Candidates should plan their NEET preparation on a daily basis and behave appropriately. It should be noted that learning NEET topics needs self-discipline and a well-organized daily schedule. Revisions help you to practice and test the concepts which you have completed earlier. Let’s see some effective revision methods.
- Divide the revesions into different sections
- Depend on your prepared notes more for revisions
- Focus on NCERT textbooks
- Evaluate yourself with the help of practice tests, mock tests etc.
- Conduct Subject-wise revesions
Subject Wise Revisions
- Give practise tests and solve sample and previous year question papers.
- Get all of your doubts cleared by an expert in a timely manner.
- Practice the formulas more.
- Use high quality study materials along with NCERT textbooks. Don’t use multiple resources.
- Don’t limit yourslef to theory part, practice as many as questions as you can
- Previous year question paper work out is a mandatory
Zoology & Botany
- All diagrams and tables from NCERT texts should be thoroughly reviewed.
- Use pedigree analysis to make rapid inferences.
- Learn the various genetic combinations for dihybrid crossings.
- The basic dogma process in genetics should be thoroughly revised.
- Practice more with NCERT textbook based questions.
7. Maintain a Good Diet
Doing everything you can, putting everything useful into your three-month NEET 2022 study plan, and failing to pay attention to your mental and physical health can have major consequences. As a result, candidates are requested to take complete care of themselves, eat a healthy diet, and do things that soothe them in between studies.