Dadra & Nagar Haveli is a district in the Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu in India.
The Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar. Based on the scorecard of NEET-UG the applicants will be allocated seats in government/private medical colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Medical Education In Dadra & Nagar Haveli –
Since Dadra & Nagar Haveli is a small union territory, there are few medical colleges here. Education is in no way lacking behind the rest of India. The two reputed colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli are Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital and Swargheya Sanjibhai Rupjibhai Memorial Trust. The number of NEET medical aspirants has gone up, as we see a need for medical colleges in Dadra and Nagar Haveli. One can easily get a wonderful career after passing out from any college in Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling Overview
|Name of the Examination||NEET UG|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12th September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result Date||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced soon|
|No of government MBBS Seats||150|
NEET Counselling Schedule 2021
|Counselling Round||All India Counselling||State Counselling|
|Round 1||Nov 2021||Nov 2021|
|Round 2||Dec 2021||Nov/Dec 2021|
|Mop Up Round||NA||Dec 2021|
|Stray Round||NA||Dec 2021|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year you’re applying for admission in.
- NEET Qualification is mandatory
- The candidate must have a minimum scoring percentage in 10+2 recognised by a board
- 50% if UR/EWS
- 45% if general-PH
- 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology must be included in your core subjects.
Category Wise Seat Reservation
|Category||% of Reservation Applicable||No of Seats Reserved|
NEET Result 2021 Cutoff –
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off score|
College Wise Seat Intake –
There is only one medical college in Dadra Nagar & haveli which offers 150 medical seats for MBBS/BDS admission. The Shri Vinoba Bhave College was established in the year 2019 and is known to offer many facilities to medical students.
Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences- Facilities Offered
- Students will be granted hostel accommodations based on their joining seniority and merit ranking.
- Within the campus, students have access to a well-equipped, spacious library with all of the modern amenities, including E-learning.
- The college offers sports facilities for all.
- There is a canteen facility for staff and students.
- The college offers departmental library facilities for the students.
- To make learning more realistic and dynamic, the College offers an exceptional infrastructure with state-of-the-art facilities such as labs and Audio Visual teaching aids such as OHP’s, LCD’s, Visualizes, and Interactive smart boards.
Here are some details about the courses offered here:
|Course||Duration||No of Seats|
Let’s take a look at the fee structure of this college:
|Name of the College||University Name||Year of Inception||Annual Intake||Total Course Fee||Expected State Cut off|
|Shri Vinoba Bhave Institute of Medical Sciences||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||2019||150||3 lacs||NA|
Dadra Nagar & Haveli Counseling Process 2021
1. In order to get registered for the NEET 2021 Counselling process, the candidate needs to visit the Directorate of Health and Service’s official portal.
2. The admission will be purely based on the marks obtained in the NEET exam.
3. Once the state merit list will be released, the counselling sessions will be held.
4. There are 2 rounds for All India Quota.
5. The Dadra Nagar & Haveli NEET Counselling will be held in online mode.
6. After the choice locking then comes the seat allotment process and lastly the college reporting procedure where you have to submit the documents required.
7. In the second round, there will be no provision for free exit. This means if a candidate leaves during the second counselling the fee will not be refunded.
Application Process –
1. The students are supposed to download the application form from the official website of the college.
2. The students must submit all the documents along with the application form for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling 2021.
3. Start filling your online application form with your roll no and password.
4. Visit the official website of the college.
5. Fill in your personal information by clicking the “New Registration” option.
6. Upload and Verify all the documents.
7. Upload your recent photo and signature.
8. The applicant then needs to pay a non-refundable application fee
- UR – Rs 500
- SC/ST/OBC – Rs 200
9. Click on “Save and Continue” to go further with the application process.
10. Take a printout of the application form.
SELECTION PROCESS –
- The candidates can expect their names on the selected list of admission students.
- To participate in the Dadra & Nagar Haveli Counselling process, the candidates must bypass the standard cut off.
- The cut off score will be determined by various factors such as All India Rank, Reservation Criteria, Availability of Seats, NEET Score etc.
Documents Required for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Counselling
- Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Print Out of Application Form
FAQs on Dadra and Nagar Haveli Counselling 2021
The Directorate of Medical & Health Service will conduct the Dadra & Nagar Haveli MBBS 2021 Counselling process.
The official website for Dadra & Nagar Haveli Counselling 2021 is vbch.dnh.nic.in.
The admissions to all the medical colleges are based on the NEET exam and the selection will be based on the NEET score.
The application form will be soon announced by the authority.