Following the announcement of the results, Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021 will commence. It will be conducted entirely online. The Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh offers centralized admission counselling. Candidates can apply for MBBS, BDS, and BHMS bachelor degrees through centralised counselling.
Counselling is held for admission to the state’s numerous medical and dental colleges. Candidates can go through this post thoroughly to learn everything they need to know about Chandigarh NEET 2021 counselling.
Chandigarh NEET Counselling Overview
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Test cum NEET-UG|
|NEET 2021 Result Date||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET Counselling Starting Date 2021||To be announced soon|
|Chandigarh NEET Counselling Starting Date 2021||To be announced soon|
|No of Government MBBS Seats||150|
|No of BDS Seats||100|
|Chandigarh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh|
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Based on the number of vacant seats after each round, counselling will be conducted. Candidates will be required to register online, in order to participate in the counselling sessions.
The Chandigarh NEET Counselling Registration Form will be available on the Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh’s website. Candidates will be assigned the seats based on their rank in the state merit list.
|Release of application form for counselling||To be notified|
|Document verification||To be notified|
|Release of Merit List||To be notified|
|Submission of documents||To be notified|
|Results and seat allotment||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria For Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021
It is essential that students complete the NEET application form before beginning to fill it out. Candidates must verify that they meet the qualifying requirements. The state counselling authority has also established a set of criteria that are exclusive to state quota seats. Thus, before submitting a final application, all students must check the eligibility requirements.
Candidates who do not satisfy the qualifying requirements can be disqualified from NEET counselling. As a result, they will be unable to take part in the counselling process. The qualifying requirements for Chandigarh NEET counselling 2021 are listed here. Candidates interested in securing a seat in Chandigarh’s state quota seats should know the requirements stated below.
- Candidates who pass the NEET 2021 exam are eligible to apply for counselling.
- As of December 31, 2021, the applicant must be at least 17 years old.
- The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English in the 12th grade.
- For general candidates, a minimum of 50% is required, 40% for SC/ST applicants, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.
Reservation Criteria –
The reservation criteria in the state of Chandigarh shall be applied in accordance with Chandigarh government regulations. Candidates can also take advantage of the reservation benefit, provided they have a reservation and a caste certificate. Check out the following reservation conditions:
Participating Colleges In Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021
The entire seats are divided into distinct quotas based on state reservation policies. The NEET Seat Matrix for Chandigarh MBBS, BDS 2021 counselling is listed here.
- Medical College and Hospital of the Government (MBBS- 150 seats)
- Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences is a dental institute founded by Harvansh Singh Judge (BDS- 100 seats)
Category Wise Seat Reservation to MBBS Colleges –
|Category||No of Seats|
|All India Quota||23|
|Foreign Indian student (NRI)||9|
Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital (BDS)
|Quota||No of Seats|
|Reserved for candidates from Hoshiarpur District||2|
Chandigarh NEET 2021 Cut Off –
|Category||NEET Cut off percentile|
College Wise Seat Intake –
|Government Medical College, Chandigarh||150|
|Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial NDMC Govt. Medical College, Jagdalpur||125|
|Pt. J N M Medical College, Raipur||180|
|Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||180|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur||125|
|Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhilai||150|
|Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Raipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Ambikapur (Surguja), Chhattisgarh||100|
|Government Medical College (Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial Med. Col.), Rajnandgaon||125|
|Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College, Durg||150|
|Late Shri Lakhi Ram Agrawal Memorial Govt. Medical College, Raigarh||60|
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021 Procedure
- The candidates must be physically present at the designated location
for Chandigarh MBBS counselling 2021.
- The candidates must present all required documents in original and photocopies to the counselling committee.
- The authorities will publish the result of seat allotment on the official website once all verification procedures have been completed.
- If a seat is allocated to an applicant, they will not be able to participate in later rounds of Chandigarh MBBS 2021 counselling.
- The second round of Chandigarh MBBS counselling is open to those who are eligible but did not attend the first round.
- Admission would be granted based on the Chandigarh MBBS merit ranks and their equivalent scores.
Documents Required for Chandigarh NEET Counselling
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate(if SC/ST)
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Result
Chandigarh NEET Counselling Venue
Auditorium, ‘O’ Block, Govt Medical College, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
Application Fee For Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021 –
|General||1,000 Rs plus bank charges|
|SC/ST||500 Rs plus bank charges|
|NRI||7,000 Rs plus bank charges|
The registration application fee is non-refundable and only a bank challan can be used to pay the application fee.
Important Highlights For Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021
- The application form will only be available on the GMCH’s official website. There will be no printed application form available.
- For each of the three courses, separate application forms will be filled out.
- If a candidate applies for all three courses, the application fee must be paid individually for each course.
- Candidates shall be admitted only on the basis of merit, which will be determined solely by their NEET results.
- In addition, any seats reserved under any quotas that remain vacant will be given to students in the Unreserved category.
- For admission, candidates must submit all required documents.
- The candidates must be present by the due date.
The Government Medical College and Hospital conducts the Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021.
For MBBS/BDS Counselling, all the applicants who have qualified for the NEET 2021 will be eligible.
The mode of counselling for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Counselling is online.
There are 100 MBBS seats available in Chandigarh.
The Government Medical College and Hospital will be the authoritative body for Chandigarh NEET counselling 2021.