Have you appeared for the NEET 2021 exam in Andaman and Nicobar? Do you want to know more about the counselling process, schedule and seat intake? You will learn every detail about Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling 2021 in this blog. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Portblair, is hosting the event. The NEET-UG scorecard will be recognised by the various government and private medical and dental institutes of Andaman & Nicobar through Andaman & Nicobar MBBS counselling 2021.
Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling 2021 Overview
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) orNEET-UG|
|Exam conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|State||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Port Blair|
|NEET 2021 Exam Result Date||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of State Quota Counseling||–|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Official Website||www.aniims.org. |
Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling Schedule
The Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling dates for the Andaman & Nicobar MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure can be found here.
|Events||Counselling Date 2021|
|Tentative seat matrix||To be announced|
|Final seat matrix||To be announced|
|Registration||To be announced|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Release of State Merit List||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Seat allotment||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|Up-gradation||To be announced|
|Online resignation at the college level||To be announced|
Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling 2021
Candidates can apply for NEET 2021 Andaman & Nicobar State Counselling on the official website of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Science (ANIIMS), Port Blair.
- Andaman and Nicobar MBBS 2021 counselling is conducted by ANIIMS in an offline manner. The Andaman and Nicobar medical merit list only includes applicants whose names appear on the merit list. Andaman and Nicobar MBBS admission 2021 is provided based on NEET state rank.
- Candidates must come to the location for the attendance and seat allotment procedure in order to participate in counselling. Students are given college choices available for allocation during Andaman & Nicobar NEET 2021 counselling.
- Candidates must report to the given college to check documents and finish the admission procedure after completing the Andaman and Nicobar NEET seat allotment process.
Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
It is important for applicants to understand the qualifying requirements before applying for Andaman and Nicobar NEET admission. The core ANIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria 2021 that every applicant must meet are listed below.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be 17 years old as of December 31st of the current academic year.
- He/she must have passed/appeared in a recognised university/board of any Indian State’s Class 12 examination under the 10+2 scheme/senior school certificate examination (CBSE) or an equivalent exam with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as primary subjects.
- Applicants must be physically fit (with the exception of those enrolling under the physically challenged category) and provide a medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
- During the admission procedure, he or she would be subjected to a medical examination at ANIIMS’ GB Pant Hospital.
- NEET UG results will be used to determine admission to the Andaman and Nicobar MBBS programme in 2021. It is critical for candidates to achieve a minimum qualifying percentage in order to be included in the NEET merit list.
Andaman & Nicobar NEET Cut Off
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff scores|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||119-107|
Category Wise Available Seat For Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling
Students should verify the complete number of seats available for ANIIMS MBBS admission 2021. Below is the seat matrix for Andaman and Nicobar MBBS admissions year 2021.
- All India Quota – 17 seats
- EWS Quota – 10 seats
- Andaman and Nicobar inhabitants reserve seats – 85 seats(Total)
- Tribals – 17 seats
- Deputation and Central Government Employees
with transfer liability to serve outside the Union Territory – 9 seats
- Settlers who were settled prior to 1942 and those who were settled under various rehabilitation schemes under reoccupation of islands – 42 seats
- Other locals who do not fall under this category i, ii, and iii – 17 seats
- General merit quota open to all the residents of A & N Islands irrespective of any classification – Balance of seats
College wise Available seats
Govt Medical College In Andaman and Nicobar
|Name of the College||Year of establishment||Academic affiliation||No of Seats|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island Institute of Medical Science||2015||Pondicherry University, NMC||100|
Documents Required for Andaman & Nicobar NEET Counselling
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute Of Medical Sciences(ANIIMS) will conduct the Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling 2021.
To get admission to a government medical college in Andaman, you must secure at least 600 marks in the NEET exam.
Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2021 will be eligible to participate in Andaman and Nicobar MBBS Counselling.
The official website for Andaman and Nicobar NEET Counselling 2021 is www.aniims.org.