Are you aspiring to crack NEET 2021? Are you feeling lost with all those speculations regarding the change in syllabus for the NEET exam? We know it might be challenging for you to handle any change in the syllabus, primarily when you have worked hard. But do not worry with this blog, we will try to answer your questions and clear your doubts regarding the NEET 2021 exam and the NEET 2021 syllabus change.
The Coronavirus pandemic has severely affected the world, bringing it to a standstill. The global pandemic has severely affected almost everyone, including students. Students cannot attend regular classes, and online classes cannot completely suffice their educational needs. There has been a panic among students regarding the vast syllabus with no access to traditional classroom teaching. Addressing this concern of the students, the HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal had advised the CBSE Board to reduce the tenth and twelfth standard syllabus. He also suggested NTA to reduce the syllabus for competitive exams like NEET and JEE. However, the NTA is yet to acknowledge his request. Meanwhile, the HRD minister Mr. Ramesh Pokhriyal has sought parents’ and students’ suggestions regarding reducing the NEET syllabus and the JEE exams. According to his tweet which read,
“Dear all, 2020 has been a year of a great many changes like adjusting to #OnlineEducation, adapting to #newnormal.
Happy to share that I am going live on Dec 10th to talk about upcoming competitive/board exams with you.
Drop your concerns below using #EducationMinisterGoesLive.”
What should students do while they wait for the revised syllabus for NEET 2021?
While there is no update regarding any change in the syllabus for NEET 2021, we hope that the students will discuss it with the HRD minister. It is assumed that the NTA will release the latest syllabus of NEET exam 2021 in December, along with its information brochure. Since NEET is the only national-level undergraduate medical exam, making students highly apprehensive regarding any change in the syllabus. We at Basidia suggest students not to get anxious but focus on their preparation to give their best shot and prepare for NEET 2021 without skipping any topics.
Although the syllabus for NEET 2021 has not been confirmed, we suggest students begin their preparation for the exams.
How to prepare for NEET 2021?
NEET 2021 exam is just around the corner. While the pandemic has affected everyone, we students are not an exception. Juggling between preparation for NEET and staying safe from the virus has made the NEET 2021 exam crucial. While the exam is around the corner now, here are few useful tips that may come in handy for the NEET aspirants:
- Once you complete a topic, you can take a topic wise practice test. If you have the Basidia app, you can even create your custom test.
- Segregate the topics into categories for better understanding and time management. If you have download the Basidia app, you can have access to our keys. These keys are segregated very carefully, based on their importance of the concept. Thus, by segregating, we enable the students to access important topics without spending too much on the past papers.
- Solve online mock tests. If you have access to the Basidia app, you can avail our free online mock test sheets too.
- Do not get stressed out. A lot of students get exam anxiety. To avoid any kind of anxiety, we recommend you to practice meditation.
- Take frequent small breaks while studying to help you grasp things better.
- Stick to a strict study pan and avoid using any social media platforms while studying.
- Study smart, which means to understand the concepts instead of just mugging up the topics.
While we are still waiting for the updated NEET 2021 syllabus, we encourage you to stay positive and concentrate on your exam preparation. We will update you with any future development regarding the syllabus change for NEET 2021 as soon as we get any official announcement.